Thursday, May 31, 2012

7 monthsary



Good Morning!!!!!

So glad wen over to <3 work place for lunch yesterday. Miss hym so much!

Been craving for pepper nuggets from popeyes. N now I hav a new fav! The Cheese fries!!!!

Today <3 is sick. I hope u get better soon. 2 more days of work and ur done. Can see u everyday possible. For now, I just miss u lah can!

And today marks our 7 months. Can u imagine how fast time go. I didnt even realise its been 7 wonderful months. It seems only yesterday we started talking to each other at the bustop. For the 1st time after knowing each other for more than 6 months. And today is our 7 monthsary. And still going strong and our love growing and blooming even more each minute.

I simply can say this.

I HAVE FALL IN LOVE TRUELY MADLY AND DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!

hehe. I love u sayang. Hope to see u soon n  get better. I cant wait for it already!!!

P.S With You My World Is A Better World

With LOVEs

Hidayah

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4